Make very, very tiny lighting anytime you want. Cut a piece off one corner of the Styrofoam tray, as the picture shows. You will have a long bent piece that looks a little like a hockey stick.
2. Tape the bent piece to the center of the pie tin. Now you have a handle!
3. Rub the bottom of the Stryofoam tray on your hair. Rub it all over, really fast.
4. Put the tray upside down on a table or on the floor.
5. Use the handle to pick up the pie tin. Hold it about a foot over the Styrofoam tray and drop it.
6. Now–very slowly–touch the tip of your finger to the pie tin. Wow! What a spark! (Be careful. DON’T touch the Styrofoam tray. If you do, you won’t get a spark.)
7. Use the handle to pick up the pie tin again. Touch the tin with the tip of your finger. Wow! You get another great spark.
8. Drop the pie tin onto the Styrofoam tray again. Touch the pie tin. Another spark! Use the handle to pick up the pie tin. More sparks!
9. You can do this over and over for a long time. If the pie tin stops giving you a spark, just rub the Styrofoam tray on your head again, and start over.
Spark in the Dark
Try using your Super Sparker in the dark. Can you see the tiny lightning bolts you make? What color are they?
Visit Here for more.