Single Channel SMD Relay Driver
Single Channel Relay Board is a simple and convenient way to interface a relay for switching application in your project.
- Input supply 12VDC @ 42 mA
- On Board 5V Regulator provides 5V output
- Output SPDT Relay
- Relay specification 5 A @ 230 VAC
- Trigger level 2 ~ 9 VDC
- Header connector for connecting power and trigger voltage
- Relay operations status LED
- Power LED
- Tiny Design
- Screw terminal connector for easy relay output connections
Single Channel SMD Relay Driver – [Link]
The post Single Channel SMD Relay Driver appeared first on Electronics-Lab.