The ISL71840SEH is a radiation hardened, 16-channel high ESD protected multiplexer that is fabricated using Intersil’s proprietary P6SOI (Silicon On Insulator) process technology to mitigate single-event effects and total ionizing dose. It operates with a dual supply voltage ranging from ±10.8V to ±16.5V. “This evaluation board is designed to provide easy access to the capabilities of the part.”
The evaluation board has a DIP switch, which provides a convenient way to address all 16 channels without the need for extra supplies. There’s also a BNC input available that will allow you to drive the address pins with a signal generator.
- Jumper selectable input source for each input
- DIP switch to conveniently select 1 of 16 channels
- BNC input for dynamic addressing
- Multiple loading options with jumpers on VOUT
- Convenient power connection
- On-board enable switch