4 Channel RF Remote Controller
4 Channel RF remote built using PT2262 and PT2272-M4 IC from Princeton technology. PT2262 used as Encoder (Transmitter) and PT2272-M4 Decoder (Receiver) ICs are heart of the project. The receiver provides 4 channel Momentary outputs. All outputs are TTL level can be interface with other circuits or relay board. Transmitter works with 5V to 12V DC. Receiver works with 5V DC.
- Wide Range of Operation Voltage 5V to 12V Transmitter
- Supply 5V DC Receiver
- On Board Data Transmission LED
- Single Resistor Oscillator
- 4 Momentary Outputs
- 4 Outputs TTL Level
- Address setting 3 states HIGH, LOW, And FLOATING)
- Remote provides 6561 addressable combinations by setting up J1-J8 to High, Low, and Floating.
- On Board Power and Valid Transmission LEDS Receiver
- ASK Modulation
- RF link work on 433.92 MHz Frequency
- CMOS Technology
- Low Power Consumption
- Very High Noise Immunity
- Up to 8 Tri-State Code Address Pins
- PCB Dimensions Transmitter 36MM X 26.67MM
- PCB Dimensions Receiver 45.40 MM X 26.67
4 Channel RF Remote Controller – [Link]
The post 4 Channel RF Remote Controller appeared first on Electronics-Lab.