Industry Standard Single-Ended Current Mode PWM Controller
The ISL8843 is an industry standard drop-in replacement for the popular 28C43 and 18C43 PWM controllers suitable for a wide range of power conversion applications including boost, flyback, and isolated output configurations. Its fast signal propagation and output switching characteristics make this an ideal product for existing and new designs.
Features include 30V operation, low operating current, 90A start-up current, adjustable operating frequency to 2MHz, and high peak current drive capability with 20ns rise and fall times.
- 1A MOSFET gate driver
- 90µA start-up current, 125A maximum
- 35ns propagation delay current sense to output
- Fast transient response with peak current mode control
- 30V operation
- Adjustable switching frequency to 2MHz
- 20ns rise and fall times with 1nF output load
- Trimmed timing capacitor discharge current for accurate deadtime/maximum duty cycle control
- 1.5MHz bandwidth error amplifier
- Tight tolerance voltage reference over line, load, and temperature
- ±3% current limit threshold
- Pb-free plus anneal available and ELV, WEEE, RoHS Compliant
Read more Here