Scott Baker has a nice write-up on building a Zeta v2 single board computer designed by Sergey Kiselev:
A few of the features of the Zeta 2:
- 512K Flash Memory, allows CP/M to be booted from Flash, and mounts Flash as a CP/M disk including many tools (assembler, editor, …)
- 512K Flash ROM, can be used as RAM Disk. Supports battery backup.
- 16550 UART provides a single serial port
- 8255 PIO supports up to three 8-bit serial ports
- Dallas 1210 Real-Time Clock
- WD37C65 floppy controller, easily supports 3.5″ PC Floppy Drives
Project info at Scott Baker’s blog.
Check out the video after the break.