Digital cameras are dime-a-dozen nowadays. Ranging from cheap ones to more expensive professional products, digital cameras have changed a lot since they were first introduced. For someone from a low to moderate budget, here are three good Digital Camera you can safely use in 2019-2020
We present three cameras from around INR 7000 to INR 26,000. It is neither too expensive or too cheap. It will provide nice shots that you would expect, and it even includes a DSLR.
If you’re looking for a digital camera though, there are still some traits you may want to look at. This includes the shooting modes and what sort of file they produce for storage. Knowing these should help narrow down your choices. If you’re on the lookout for a nice affordable camera, here are three of the best options out there.
Sony cameras are a mainstay of the photography world. Though this is just a point-and-shoot camera, the Cyber-Shot still manages to impress for its type.
| || |
This product has several features that should interest people.
- Varied Mode Choices. An essential part of digital cameras is its mode selection. This allows cameras to have pre-set effects with varied changes to make the shots unique. This ranges from Sweep Panorama to the intelligent auto and picture effect.
- 8x Optical Zoom. The zoom feature in digital cameras is an essential one. For this product, the 8x zoom gives users a wider number of subjects to choose from.
- 20 Megapixels. That is still an impressively high resolution. For comparison, a lot of smartphone camera is up to 16.0 megapixels. The photos you will take at 20.0 megapixels will definitely beat whatever they have.
There are several promising features that make buying this camera a good idea.
- Intelligent AUTO. Sometimes, when taking photos, you don’t know how to properly tweak your camera to get the best results. With Intelligent Auto mode, snapping a perfect photo is a breeze. For a start, it determines the most ideal settings for different scenes. Intelligent Auto mode also combines the innovative technologies of Intelligent Auto Focus, Motion Detection and Intelligent Scene Recognition to ensure that you get beautiful photos, even in challenging conditions like low-light or backlit environments.
- HD Video. Though not exactly a video camera, you can still use this device to record short videos at high definition. Thanks to the Optical SteadyShot (Active Mode) feature, the effects of camera-shakes are greatly reduced, resulting in blur-free HD videos for your enjoyment.
- Sleek Design. This particular camera looks great in your hand. You’ll be able to appreciate it more when you use it take photos. It fits well in your hand and is pretty impressive to passersby.
Who It Is Best For
This is a good beginner’s camera. Just point-and-shoot with no worries at all.
A great bargain, this camera gives a lot of options to its users.
The DSCW830 is another quality product from Sony. This camera is a slim point-and-shoot model that has a to offer people.
| || |
This device has an interesting set of features. Notably, you are getting a large 50x Optical Zoom at a very reasonable price. Here are also some others that catch people’s attention:
- Wi-Fi and NFC. Sharing of photos has never been easier with the built-in Wi-Fi and NFC feature. Using the Camera Connect app which is available on both iOS and Android platform, you can now transfer images straight to your smart devices and share them with your friends and family anytime anywhere.
- Story Highlights. Story Highlight uses Canon’s original algorithm to create an album (movie) with a story line from all shot still images. It allows users to seamlessly create a movie of about 2 – 3 minutes from still images, digest movies, short clip movies, and creative shot movies with the option of selecting and adding music tracks from the built-in background music library.
- 50x Large Zoom. This camera incorporates a class-leading 50x optical zoom range from 24 to 1200mm (35mm equivalent). The 20.3-megapixel sensor coupled with the DIGIC 6 processor ensures quality captures with reduced noise even when shooting in low light.
There are a couple of positive things about buying this product.
- Excellent Technology. Weighing just 440 grams, Canon packed it in a lot of features into this small camera. You won’t be able to fully appreciate it for some time, but you will after several months of use.
- ZoomPlus Technology. You can even extend its already incredible 50x zoom to even further to 100x. If you use it with a tripod, this can be really useful sometimes.
Who It Is Best For
This is a good camera for those who want to take pictures of landscapes and the like.
A nice Superzoom camera with a lot of options packed into it. You’re getting a lot from your purchase with this one.
NEXT: The Final One, A Best-Selling, Entry-Level DSLR