Clear Shot: Three Good Digital Cameras for 2019-2020
This final one is a DSLR from Canon. It is a very popular one in its own segment, and you can consider as an entry-level DSLR. Thanks to its simple operation and special features, this DLLR camera will never put you down if you are a pro-photographer on a budget.
This DSLR camera boasts a nice set of features.
- Wi-Fi / NFC Easy Pairing. Pair your camera and smartphone via Wi-Fi / NFC and the Camera Connect App, and you can easily use your smartphone to browse, save and upload your camera images to social media, or to carry out remote shooting-great for self-portraits and group photos. You can also wirelessly transfer files to printers and other cameras through direct pairing, or to TV sets via the Connect Station CS100.
- 24.1 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor & DIGIC 4+ image processor The large 24.1-megapixel APS-C size CMOS sensor, on par with those on Canon’s DSLRs for advanced users, captures abundant light information, which is processed by the fast DIGIC 4+ image processor to produce high-quality images with beautiful color gradations. Even shots taken in low-light at a high ISO speed are clear with minimal noise. The large sensor size also contributes to the ability to achieve the shallow depth-of-field necessary for creating images with smooth background blur.
- Video Mode. This camera can record Full HD 1080p videos easily and quickly.
Buyers of this camera will appreciate two things about it.
- Easy to Use. Capturing sharp images is easy thanks to the fast, accurate AF and the large grip that provides a firm, steady hold on the camera. Built-in Wi-Fi / NFC connectivity enables the seamless upload of photos and videos to social media.
- A myriad of possibilities for creative expression You can choose your favorite style of shooting: Through the optical viewfinder, which has quick, precise viewfinder AF; or in Live View mode on the large, 3.0-inch LCD screen to easily fine-tune composition and framing. In addition to 5 Creative filter effects, the ‘Shoot by ambience’ selection provides another way to create images with the mood and feel that you envision.
Who It Is Best For
This is a nice DSLR camera for beginners or even professionals. If you have a tendency to be outside a lot, this is a great choice.
A Final Take
These three cameras are just a few examples of the choices out there. Check out more cameras to see which one would be best for your needs.