Nintendo Gameboy sized toy, designed around a pirate NES chip with onboard games. A 2.5 inch color screen and original NES controller were wired up to create a portable NES with approximately 50 popular games built in and 6+ hour runtime on 4 AA batteries.
This is a design for a very simple, very inexpensive portable Nintendo gaming system with built in games. Theres no provision for cartridges, but its comfy to play.
- Screen: 2.5″ with CCFL backlight
- Audio: Headphone/line out
- Games: “75million!” more like 50
- Controller: original NES
- Cost: Under $75
- Case: Handheld, easy to work with, built-in battery compartment
- Construction Time: 10 hours, perhaps less if you dont have to reverse engineer everything
- Power: 4 x AA batteries (rechargable or alkaline)
- Play time: 12hrs on alkaline, 6-8hr on NiMH
Materials: Pirate NES game system, NES controller, LCD screen, plastic enclosure etc.
Visit Here for more.