4 CHANNEL INFRARED REMOTE MODULE
4 Channel Infrared (IR) Remote is a simple project using the popular HT12A and HT12D encoder / decoder chips from Holtek.
- Supply – Transmitter: 2.4 ~ 5 VDC, 5 V @ 20 mA & Receiver: 5 ~ 6 VDC, 5 V @ 50 mA
- Output – 4 Latched/Momentary TTL compatible outputs
- Crystal based oscillator for reliability of operation
- DIP switch selectable 8 bit address code
- LED output to indicate reception
- ON/OFF slide switch in the transmitter
- Power-On LED indicator in the Receiver / Transmitter
- High noise immunity
- Berg connector for interfacing of the board
- Four mounting holes of 3.2 mm each
- PCB dimensions – Transmitter: 61 mm x 47 mm & Receiver: 46 mm x 46 mm
4 CHANNEL INFRARED REMOTE MODULE – [Link]
The post 4 CHANNEL INFRARED REMOTE MODULE appeared first on Electronics-Lab.