PIC Programmable Relay Switch
Raj @ embedded-lab.com published a revised version of an old project, a programmable Relay Switch based on PIC16F1847 (or PIC16F628A) that can be used is various automation applications and you can independently set ON and OFF timer with maximum time interval 99 hours and 59 minutes.
Here are the summary of the features that this programmable relay switch has:
- On-board +5V voltage regulator (operates at 9-15V DC input)
- OFF and ON time setup for the relay operation
- Option for cyclic run (maximum 100 cycles, after which the timer stops automatically)
- Stores ON/OFF times and Cyclic option from previous setup into internal EEPROM
- ON/OFF timing range: 0 to 99 hours and 59 minutes with 1 min resolution
- Interactive user interface using 4 tact switches and a character LCD
- On-board buzzer alarm
PIC Programmable Relay Switch – [Link]
The post PIC Programmable Relay Switch appeared first on Electronics-Lab.