FT900 is 32bit RISC MCU developed for high speed, interface bridging tasks.
FT900 provides a large amount of connectivity options. To name only a few, FT900 can:
● process data from parallel camera input and send them via Ethernet
● transform data from camera to create bitmap compatible with FT8xx (EVE) and send it through SPI to display
● collect and process data from available interfaces and store them to SD card
● communicate with wireless modules connected to SPI or UART and send data through Ethernet, USB or CAN interface
● play music stored on SD card by using of external codec connected to I2S interface.
Software development is supported by:
● GNU Tool chain (GCC compiler, binary utilities, GDB debugger) integrated with Eclipse IDE with C/C++ plugin (CDT)
● UMFTPD2A debugger/programmer (1-wire debugging seamless compatible with GDB)
● MM900EV2A evaluation board with front-facing 1,3M pixel camera module, optimized for use in home security, industrial control, home/building automation systems, data logging and embedded multimedia applications.
● MM900EV-LITE optimized for HMI and embedded display applications