Raj has documented his DIY programmable relay switch using PIC16F1847 microcontroller:
Here are the summary of the features that this programmable relay switch has:
- On-board +5V voltage regulator (operates at 9-15V DC input)
- OFF and ON time setup for the relay operation
- Option for cyclic run (maximum 100 cycles, after which the timer stops automatically)
- Stores ON/OFF times and Cyclic option from previous setup into internal EEPROM
- ON/OFF timing range: 0 to 99 hours and 59 minutes with 1 min resolution
- Interactive user interface using 4 tact switches and a character LCD
- On-board buzzer alarm
More details at Embedded Lab site.
Check out the video after the break.
Read more Here